Wednesday 28 September 2016

Under the bed.


"You and I have a special bond,
 You think of me when things are wrong,
You behave like a good child,
But , that won’t affect how I treat you , alright?
I saw you grow up,
I saw you walk,
You and that pink dress of yours,
You and  your house tour.
You tuck in early as you fear me,
But you’re unable to see,
The night is dark,
And so am I .
I love that bear you hold,
I know without that you’re cold,
Because you fear to grow old,
You don’t know how to be bold.
I don’t scratch those glass windows,
No,  I am not a psychopath,
It’s you and that tiny brain of yours,
That let me crawl in the back of your head.
Dogs barking,
the clock struck,
your door shuts,
Oh, poor you,
You dreaded this moment,
You knew it was your turn,
You never look under the bed, sweet thing,
Because when you see those eyes red,
I hold your leg. "
   ~Mansi Gupta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment